lundi 8 mars 2010

Late photoshoot





Still growing and still wanna become a monster!!!
Had confirmation on my new flatt today...yeah. Needed a smallest one, Which means lower rent and more monney to grow ;-)

4 commentaires:

  1. Wow that biceps licking pic gets me going...you must post some videos on youtube with plenty of self worship!Hot!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Can you send me some full body pictures and some nude ones, and even some videos. You are sooooo hot! I love massive muscle! violated_non_caucasian@yahoo.com.au

    Yum!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Very good progress and impressive motivation, big guy. Keep this up and you may Get to my size this year!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. fucking hot man

    Ive been bad, check it out...
    http://lonelycountryboi.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer