jeudi 4 mars 2010

Great week



Im feeling really good these days. I gained almost 1kilo and I started a new workout routine, crazy!
I tried to post a video yesterday but it didn't work :-( Computers are not really my thing but I'll find a way. Since then dont hesitate to tell what you wanna see.
Bigger is better

4 commentaires:

  1. wanna see you licking your own biceps!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You should do a double bi pose and side profile shot too, just so we can see those big arms :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. yes!

    dont get too carried away tho.
    you are a monster already... a really BIG monster.

    now show us more of those power; your arms look pretty strong, lift something, snap something, i dont know! :D just SHOW!
    ; )

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. je voudrais voir votre penis. J'aime succer tout. S"il vous play je veux votre pic.

    RépondreSupprimer