vendredi 26 février 2010

My stats



"Thats too much!"
"You should stop"
"Its not sexy anymore*
Those are the comments I usually get from my friends and family. They have NO IDEA how much bigger I wanna get! ;-) If they knew, they'd think I am crazy...Well maybe I am. I know Im bigger than most of the guys but every time I see a bodybuilder or a big stud it makes me so jealous I just wanna drain all of his muscles into my body ;-)

When I started the gym I was 74kilos. And today Im 107kilos. Last year I started serious diet for the first time and thats why it was the best year. I gained 13kilos in 12 months. I cant tell you how much I wanna weigh next year or when im gonna be 30 because I dont want any limit. All I can say is the bigger I am, the bigger I wanna be!

As you can imagine my diet is low fat and high carb and protein. I eat seven meals a day or more if I can. I go to the gym six times a week for one hour 15. All my life is about my muscle growth. Even studying medicine can help me understand my body better.

3 commentaires:

  1. Sensationnel! Et tout a fait d'accord avec toi, never big enough!
    Tu habites ou en france? Ca te dit d'entrer en contact pour parler? moi jbnicolas@gmail.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Merci bcp nicolas d'avoir été l'un des tous premiers a me poster un commentaire.C'est tres motivant et tres surprenant de voir que des gens s'interessent à moi et partage ma passion. Pour répondre a ta question je viens de l'est de la France, région Valorbe-Pontarlier.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. OMG, you should so not stop! I love looking at your pictures and touching myself! So sexy and amazing! Muscle is the best!

    RépondreSupprimer