jeudi 25 février 2010

lets get started!

Are you into muscle growth? Young and huge bodybuilders? Muscle worship? Do you like watching young men getting bigger and bigger every day? Seeing their power growing along with their muscles?
Are you turned on right now? ;-)

My name is Marky. Im a 22 years old french man living in France. (Forgive my english please ;-) )
I have been working out for three years now and its time i pass to the next level. I study medicine and work during the weekend to pay my rent. Bodybuilding is my passion and I wanna get as huge as I can staying healthy and fit. But its an expensive passion for a student. Thats why I started this Blog. I thought that if people start to get interested in me and if their proud of my results I could make some monney out of it to help me pay for my gym membership, supplements and food.
Only you can help me get bigger. I want you to see me growing day after day, becomming the musclemonster I wanna be ;-)

Thanks and let me know what you think

Marky

5 commentaires:

  1. Your body is amazing for 3 years of gym! I think you're already in a great level of physical development! And you're still so young, I can't imagine what you'll look like at 30!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Salut big boy,bons gros pecs et biceps je kiffe!tu vit ou en france? je suis en france aussi, j'aimerai te contacter mais comment?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Big boy, suis a fond dans le trip muscles, pratiquant moi meme muscu depuis 3 ans, mon msn wolfeus@hotmail.fr

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Thx a lot mutador. I dont think my level is that great but it will be ;-) As for when im gonna be 30, let's hope at least 150kilos and less fat.
    Wolfeus, je me disais bien que je n'était pas seul;-) Quels sont tes mensurations? Ca m'interesserais bien de voir tes resultats en trois ans.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Marky ce serait trop long a t'expliquer ici, ajoute moi a tes contacts msn! bon tout ce que je peux te dire est que je suis en prise de masse 1m87 90 kg que j'arrive enfin aux 41 cm de tour de bras et que les muscles sont une veritable obsession pour moi, et meme delire mirroir dans mon cas...wolfeus@hotmail.fr

    RépondreSupprimer